Sunday, January 15

Barking Mad Boutique

Well I finally done it - I opened an Etsy! It looks very plain and empty just now but I've made a lot of stock so I'm going to add it slowly rather than filling it up too soon. I may start a blog specifically for updates on it or I might just continue it in here.

If you have a moment please take a look and let me know what you think, feedback is very much appreciated. Or let me know what type of accessories you yourself would use most, I've still to add bows and collars from my stock.


Banner2

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I also have 5 cavaliers. I tryed commenting on your last post but for some reason the page wouldnt come up. Sorry to hear about issy, we worry about that on a daily basis also. I looked at the bows in your shop too, I have one girl dog and shes all princess!:)Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete