Tuesday, March 15

Crufts 2011


696 miles, wet noses, lots of licks, and too many takeaways later, and I'm back from Crufts 2011. I had an amazing time with the man, though we missed our little fuzzy babies a lot considering we spend the weekend with 24, 500 of them. Drove down on Friday and got home yesterday, when we ran in and after a quick hello to the pups - dragged them to agility raring to go. Can you be jet lagged just from being in Birmingham? It must happen, because I honestly didn't know what I was doing today.



It was so inspiring. All these people who just love dogs so much in the one place. I bought weaves for Izzie and enough food to last us a year. I can't wait for our shows this summer now, and wish I could book tickets for next year already.

No comments:

Post a Comment